A yearly visit to the doctor is a great way to ensure you stay in optimum health – and it is no different for your accounting system. An annual database review can help you identify any potential issues before they become major problems, not to mention it can help you find ways to save your organization’s precious time and resources. Over time data entry increases, reporting needs evolve and some data and codes become obsolete – taking up unnecessary space within your system. RBP can help you identify these and other problem areas and point out the best course of action to help you stay on the right track.
As a part of our annual database review, we will:
- Run a complete system check to see how well you are using Sage MIP to ensure you are getting the best possible value from your system.
- Make sure you are in alignment with the industry’s best practices
- If you find yourself spending an abundant amount of time on data entry – we can help. Many times this can be automated saving you and your staff a ton of time.
- We can review your chart of accounts set up and look for ways in which it can be improved, reducing data entry and ensuring you are getting the appropriate reporting out of your system.
- Ensure your database is properly maintained
- Database maintenance is often overlooked, and as time goes by systems can get bogged down with old data and information. We can review your database looking for ways to clean it up and ensure its optimum performance.
- Point out areas for improvement
- Once we have taken a good look at your system and process we will provide you with our recommended courses of action to address any issues we find.
Keeping your system in good shape takes a little work – and we can help. There’s nothing more important to us than making sure you are as efficient as possible and getting the very best from your software investment. If you’d like to discuss how the database review can be of help to your organization, please give our office a call.