Statistics show that 40-70% of all donations to nonprofit organizations are given at the end of the year. This means that a successful year-end fundraising campaign can make or break your bottom line and greatly impact your ability to continue your cause in 2011. If you’d like to close out the year on a high note you may want to attend Sage’s upcoming webcast: Tips and Tools for Effective Year-End Fundraising, on Tuesday November 2nd from 1-2pm Central.
If you often wonder where to start, how to coordinate all the different steps of a campaign, or how to ask for donations during tough economic times – this webcast is just what you need to get and stay on track!
Join Richard Dietz from Nonprofit R+D as he discusses what elements are needed to create a beneficial end-of-year campaign and how you can launch yours, with minimal stress. The webcast will cover:
- Why you need a year-end fundraising campaign and how to get started.
- An end-of-year campaign timeline and basic outline to launch your campaign.
- A review of a sample year-end fundraising campaign available to use as a template.
- How to create compelling campaigns that properly motivate visitors to take action and donate.
- How to get your message heard above all the other end-of-year campaigns flooding your prospects’ inboxes.
- How to follow up with donors and cultivate them into becoming long-term and major donors
And – as an added bonus you’ll receive a FREE year–end fundraising campaign template!
Register now by clicking here.