Grant management software is important to organizations wishing to take their grant management strategies to the next level. While no software program can guarantee the acceptance of grants, Sage Grant Management software can help your organization properly manage the entire grant process and show funders that you are responsible with the funds they gifted you.
Sage Grant Management software provides nonprofits with web-based grant receiving functionality, making it easier than ever before for organizations to manage the grant process. Sage Grant Management software strengthens collaboration, builds efficiencies, and develops pipeline management, which maximizes funding potential and provides transparency into overall organization, program, and grant success.
The latest version of Sage Grant Management software, version 1.8, boasts a number of requested enhancements, intuitive design updates, and a complete overhaul of the Grants forms. New Custom Fields enable you to track exactly what you need and new Custom Security allows you to restrict access by individual grants and programs. Take a look at the following highlights to discover how the newest version of Sage Grant Management software can transform your grant management process.
- Improved Integration. The mapping capabilities between Sage Grant Management software and Sage 100 Fund Accounting have been improved so users can sync up yo 5 segments for more sophisticated integration. In addition, you can now compare budget vs. actual from within any Program or Grant record.
- Grant Redesign. The Grants form has been completely revamped to meet your needs. New tracking options give you: increased grant period date flexibility so you can change previous periods and enter grant periods in any order; the ability to email the entire Grant team with one single click; Grant Summary page to view the most important information on one screen; and budget vs. actual visibility.
- Budget. Budget data can now be exported to Microsoft Excel for easy analysis and additional integration. Budget Summary and Budget History tabs have also been added for real-time visibility of the most important information.
- Custom Fields. Users can now create custom fields – drop down menus, text fields, numbers, dates, currency, and more – and insert them into the following forms: Programs, Grants, My Organizations, Grant Periods, and other Organizations.
- Data Security. Security is important. Keeping track of passwords is essential, but who can keep track of every password all the time? In Version 1.8, you’ll be prompted to answer security questions, which will be used to make sure you are who you say you are if you forget your password. Users can also restrict each user’s security access to individual Organizations, Grants and Programs for maximum security and control.
Home Page Enhancements
- Dashboards are now available with no setup required. Users can see detailed charts for Grant-Funding, Program Funding, Success Measures, and Funder Classification statistics.
- Users can now view and access the calendar directly from Home page. This will allow users to view tasks, events, reminders, event follow-ups and important dates as soon as you login to the system.
- The List View is now available in the program menu. When you click on the list view, you will see detailed information about each program record. From there you can click the edit pencil to edit the record rather than using the section specific icons.
- Success Measures can now be set up and assigned to the Program record.
- The Program Scoreboard now displays Success Measures charts.
- Tasks can now be set up and assigned in the Program record.
- Tasks can now be set up and assigned in My Organizations.
- List View is now available within My Organizations. When you click on the list view, you will see detailed information about each My Organization record. From there you can click the edit pencil to edit the record rather than using the section specific icons.
- List View is now available within the Grants sub menu page. When you click on the list view, you will see detailed information about each Grant record. From there you can click the edit pencil to edit the record rather than using the section specific icons.
- The Success Measure scoreboard has been updated to provide users with more detailed information.
- Grant records can now be deleted with certain criteria are met.
- Fiduciary fields are now available on the grant periods.
- The Source ID of imported Grant records can now be edited should something go wrong during import.
Contact us for more information about how the latest version of Sage Grant Management software can improve your grant management process.