Social media is an important marketing tool, especially for nonprofit organizations. Unfortunately, many nonprofits are not utilizing these tools effectively – if they are using them at all. Join Orange Leap for an informative webinar on August 22nd at 2:00 PM EST to discuss the importance of using social media for marketing purposes.
Guest speaker Joe Stradinger, CEO and founder of Leadify, will help nonprofits develop a game plan for managing social media and highlight the benefits for nonprofits using social media (such as event promotion, fundraising, attracting new donors, etc.). By registering for this webinar, you will:
- Gain insight into the value of Social Branding including how to find and engage constituents
- Understand the basic formula of designing and implementing an effective social media strategy including:
- Being an authority
- Growing your reach
- Influencing and prompting decisions
- Understanding how to leverage social media to listen and learn from conversation
- Tips on how the social networks really work and the myths that exist
Don’t delay – register for this complimentary webinar today!