MIP Fund Accounting is a comprehensive solution for nonprofit financial management. Using this software, our clients have been able to better manage, track and report on finances across their entire organization. The newest version of MIP Fund Accounting will be ready for download on April 24. This release has many key enhancements and improvements including:
- Faster payroll data transfers to Accounting
- Decreased load time for the void check form
- Faster Abila MIP database upgrades
- Standardized formatting across HR reports
- Changes to employee ID are now available in HR reporting
- New MIP Idea Portal in the menu allows quick idea submission to Abila MIP
If you would like more information about MIP Fund Accounting 2017.2 or are ready to enhance your current software, contact us today or call 503-648-9051.
We want to provide you with the tools to run your nonprofit efficiently so that you can focus on your mission. Check out our free monthly webinars. The next webinar, Allocating Shared Costs Across Federal Funds, being held on Thursday, April 20. Click here for more information and our upcoming training schedule.