Abila Fundraising 50™ is a fundraising and donor management software solution designed to help nonprofits increase their campaign effectiveness and easily measure their campaign progress, all while delivering on their organization’s mission. The software allows you to keep an eye on important campaigns and track donor response along the way. With easy-to-use reporting functionality and an intuitive donation transaction log, nonprofit organizations will have all the information they need to successfully raise the funds needed to support their mission.
With Abila Fundraising 50™, nonprofit organizations can:
- Improve donor retention and cultivate new donor prospects by engaging donors through tailored messaging based on special interests and giving preferences
- Measure campaign success by tracking where donations were generated from and calculated cost per dollar raised.
- Streamline gift entry and capture gift information such as pledges, pledge payments and soft credits.
- Host events that drive donations through easy event planning and management tools to make hosting events more manageable.
Abila Fundraising 50™ can be integrated with Abila Fundraising Online™ and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ to improve campaign tracking and organization-wide communication. Abila Fundraising 50™ also comes as a Cloud-based option, providing nonprofits with an easy installation and instant access to software upgrades.
What’s New in Abila Fundraising 50™?
Reports and querying:
- Query results – including the selected columns can now be downloaded into Excel
- Grouped query statements now display “OR” for classification
- Name Tag Report – Event Status is now relabeled “Guest Status”
- New Financial Report: Detail/Summary by Gift Code – provides information on donors, gift code, date, amount and summary
- Receipt Reports – “Execute as Trial Run” will now be checked by default
- Ability to delete multiple saved reports at once
- Users can jump to a report via quick key
Data entry and usability:
- Improvements have been made to the Open Pledges Write-Off Table logic
- Name cards – additional phone and email fields added to Contacts
- Increased character limit for description on contact card
- Purpose table now includes a column for revenue goal
- Maintenance tables can now be exported to Excel for review
Abila Fundraising 50™ Sample Reports
Abila, Abila Fundraising 50™, Abila Fundraising Online™, and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.