AccuFund is a fund accounting software suite designed specifically for nonprofit organizations and government agencies. The AccuFund Accounting Suite is scalable to meet the needs of most accounting departments. AccuFund provides the simplicity of off-the-shelf Windows products with the functionality required to effectively manage the complex GASB and FASB reporting requirements of nonprofit and government organizations. The AccuFund Accounting Suite is available in two versions (Nonprofit and Government/Municipal) to meet the specific needs of both types of fund accounting clients.
The core AccuFund system includes all of the following (whether for a nonprofit or government agency):
- General Ledger
- Fund accounting solution
- User Definable Financial Reporting
- Basic allocations
- Automatic report distribution by email
- Report Scheduler
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Receipts
- Encumbrance Accounting
- Imports directly from Excel or Text files
- Accepts credit card payments
- Export to Excel from every module
- EFT Payment in AP
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Bank positive pay notification
- Multiple budget versions for each fiscal year, grant and project versions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Forms Designer
- Reports Designer
- Quick Reports without needing a designer
- Database included for all organization sizes
- Document image storage with transactions
- User-based security
Nonprofit Accounting Suite
In the AccuFund Nonprofit Accounting Suite, all modules usually required by nonprofit organizations are available. The combination of the core system and optional additional components provides each client with the functionality they require at a reasonable price.
The additional add-on modules for Nonprofits include:
- AR with Inventory and Responsible Party Billing
- Budget Development
- Payroll and Labor Distribution
- Employee Time Entry
- Human Resources
- Fixed Assets
- Allocation Management
- Purchasing with Inventory
- Online Requisitions (requires Purchasing)
- Representative Payee (formerly called Custodial Checking)
Learn more about AccuFund’s Nonprofit Accounting Suite here.
Government Accounting Suite for Municipalities, Counties and Special Districts
AccuFund Government Accounting Suite – All modules usually required by government organizations are available. The combination of a core system and optional additional components give each client the functionality they require at a reasonable price. The government version includes several modules not required by non-profits to ensure government agencies, municipalities, counties and special districts meet reporting and management requirements.
The following modules are available to government users:
- Business Licenses
- Court Fines Management
- Real and Personal Property Tax Billing
- Utility Billing
- Fees, Taxes and Licenses
- Building Permits and Inspections
Learn more about AccuFund’s Government Accounting Suite here.
AccuFund Anywhere is the Cloud/SaaS version of the AccuFund Accounting Suite. This true browser system is not hosted but rather accessible via any web browser. AccuFund Anywhere provides nonprofit organizations with the flexibility and accessibility they need to manage their organization both in and out of the office. In addition to the core modules included in all of AccuFund’s solutions, AccuFund Anywhere provides nonprofits with:
- Accounting and reporting functionality designed specifically for nonprofits
- Nightly back ups
- Secure, off-site storage of backups
- Automatic upgrades and hotfixes
- Web training for all upgrades
- Secure access to organization data via any PC or Mac computer with web browser access
Click here to learn more about AccuFund Anywhere’s unique browser-based system.
Think AccuFund is the right fund accounting software for your organization? Give us a call. We would be happy to discuss AccuFund’s award winning software suite with you and see if it’s the right fit for your organization.