Automating rote processes and tasks helps emphasize the “human” element of human resources by freeing employees from the mundane. When it comes to routine and classically core functions of HR – such as payroll, benefits administration, and forms – automation can maximize resources and drastically reduce the amount of time devoted to administrative tasks.
In this whitepaper, discover better nonprofit HR solutions, including how to:
- Eliminate manual work and reduce time required by manual HR processes
- Centralize all HR data in one automated system
- Maintain strong federal compliance, and reduce the risk of ACA non-compliance penalties
- Enable your organization to reduce costs by eliminating the expensive outsourcing of HR tasks and processes
- Automate HR processes directly from a fund accounting software solution
Don’t exhaust your resources using manual HR processes. Discover better nonprofit HR solutions today. Complete the short form below to download, “7 Benefits of HR Automation for Nonprofits.”