The Loan Tracking software module by AccuFund is a complete loan servicing system for organizations managing revolving loan funds. The software is highly configurable to match each organization’s specific loan programs.
– User-definable loan types
– 360 day vs. 365 day interest
– Fixed payment and fixed principal loans
– Additional disbursements after loan start
– Automatically calculates last payment balloons
– Allows loan and interest holidays
– Unlimited user definable additional fees for guarantees, late fees, escrow, tenant fees and more.
– Prints coupon books, monthly invoices and statements
– Tracking of multiple loans per customer
Accounting System Integration
As well as using it in the AccuFund Suite, the Loan Tracking software may be utilized as an add-on to other products such as FundWare, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ (formerly Sage 100 Fund Accounting) and any system that provides for an ASCII or CSV file interchange. Using the Loan Tracking software module either as a stand alone or as an add-on will give you the performance and functionality you need.
Abila and Abila MIP Fund Accounting are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.