The Loan Tracking software module by AccuFund is a complete loan servicing system for organizations managing revolving loan funds. The software is highly configurable to match each organization’s specific loan programs.
– User-definable loan types
– 360 day vs. 365 day interest
– Fixed payment and fixed principal loans
– Additional disbursements after loan start
– Automatically calculates last payment balloons
– Allows loan and interest holidays
– Unlimited user definable additional fees for guarantees, late fees, escrow, tenant fees and more.
– Prints coupon books, monthly invoices and statements
– Tracking of multiple loans per customer
Accounting System Integration
As well as using it in the AccuFund Suite, the Loan Tracking software may be utilized as an add-on to other products such as FundWare, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ (formerly Sage 100 Fund Accounting) and any system that provides for an ASCII or CSV file interchange. Using the Loan Tracking software module either as a stand alone or as an add-on will give you the performance and functionality you need.
Abila and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.