Are your donors truly engaged with your organization? Does it matter? Join Richard Dietz, founder of Nonprofit R+D, for an in-depth discussion about why creating engaged donors is important to your long-term success.
Attend this educational webcast and learn:
- How to tell if your donors are engaged, and how to nurture it in your donors.
- Differences in new donors versus established donors, and how to reach both groups.
- What to do to make it easier for people/groups to become engaged.
- Methods to keep donors engaged.
Engaged donors can really boost your fundraising efforts. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to attract and keep the most engaged supporters. What engaged donors do for you that other donors do not.
About the webcast speaker
Richard Dietz, Founder, Nonprofit R+D
- Extensive public sector experience serving a variety of nonprofit, political, and government organizations
- Former Director of Operations for the Texas Alliance for Child and Family Services (TACFS)
- M.S.W. from The University of California-Berkeley, B.A. in Political Science from UCLA