March 25th, 2011
9 am – 4 pm, Lunch and snacks will be provided
Hotel Vintage, Portland OR
We are thrilled to be hosting another User’s Group in March! The RBP Methods’ User’s Group is all about best practices. During the User’s Group we will go over:
- Valuable tips and tricks on how to overcome common issues
- HR and why it is a good thing to consider
- Sneak peek of the new web based Grant Administration
- The latest version changes
- How to get around software oddities
- What Sage Fundraising Online (SFO) is and how it can benefit your organization
- And more!
Back by popular demand we will have a “Stump the Chump” session where you bring forward your questions or problems and get resolutions. There will also be a special surprise quiz show to test your knowledge! Join the fun and learn something to boot! We hope to see you there.
If you’d like to attend you can register by phone by calling us at: 503.648.9051 or online. The cost will be invoiced to you in the amount of $160 per person.